vision & values
As a values-driven company, Limpopo Tobacco Processors consider our values as an effective means of ensuring consistent action and behaviour across the company.
Our values provide a clear framework on which the culture of the organisation is built.
The LTP values are:
- Responsibility – We take responsibility and accountability for our actions. We show leadership in our day to day decisions.
- Caring – We show respect to all stakeholders. We care for each other and we treat every individual in the organisation as important. We give recognition when deserved and we make sure that we work in a safe environment.
- Honesty – Be honest, trustworthy, transparent and open. Act according to the highest ethical standards. We communicate and act openly, directly and with integrity.
- Commitment – Be prepared to make sacrifices and deliver on time. We show passion and pride in our work and workplace. We have a positive attitude against fellow workers and our organisation.
- Teamwork – Interaction and co-operation between different departments are the cornerstones to reach our goals.
LTP’s Purpose & Vision
LTP’s purpose is to source and process tobacco to meet the requirements of our markets.
1. The preferred processing facility in sub-Saharan Africa.
2. To successfully market our products.
3. Effective and efficient sourcing.
4. A viable, profitable and growing business that meets legislative requirements.
5. An employer of choice.
6. LTP is a level 4 B-BBEE contributor.